Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Blessings

Hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! We spent it with lots of friends and family. Easter morning we watched Everett investigate his basket from The Bunny before attending mass with a very good little baby :-) Then we stopped at my parents so Everett could check out his basket that The Bunny left there. Then we all went on to Mamaw and Papaw's (my grandparents) for lunch with Aunt Suzie, CT, Jennifer & Charlotte. Where The Bunny left three more baskets for Everett. That is one busy Bunny!!

I think the Easter Bunny did good!! I love how sleepy he looks ha!


Ev & Daddy playing with his new car keys at Grandma & Grandpa's!

An Easter nap, doesn't that look nice?

Checking out his Easter basket from Aunt Suzie


Also, an update on my boys and their Cubs. (this post has alot of important animals in it!)

I just love this one I mean, they match! Everett and The Cub

This is his "Its opening day!" face

No comments: