Friday, December 12, 2008

Everett meets Santa!

Hey everybody!! I hope everyone is doing good. I am busy getting ready for my first Christmas, here. Our tree is up and a lot of presents are wrapped up underneath. I love to watch the lights and I like it when Mommy lets me touch the branches and ornaments. I have been visiting with Santa in the last week. First I went to a Breakfast with Santa and then Mommy and I met up with Aunt Melissa, Uncle Eric and Cousin Sydney at the Coppell Parade of Lights. Mommy said Daddy was busy working but when I met Santa that night he sure did sound like my Daddy. Either way I got my picture taken and got to watch all of the cool lights. It was cold that night, especially for Coppell, so I got all bundled up in my coat. Mommy said I was soooo huggable!



I wore the Christmas shirt that my Grandma got me to Breakfast with Santa! It says, 'Is it too late to be good?' Mommy and Grandma both think its really funny!!


Dont you think that Santa looks like my Daddy? Hmmm... I wonder


Sydney & I see Mr. & Mrs. Claus for the first time!!

Mommy and I had a blast together!

No comments: