Hey family!! Its me Everett I wanted to tell you guys a little bit about whats going on with me. Mommy & Daddy took me to the doctor for my two month check up today. Daddy guessed I would weigh ten lbs, Mommy guessed eleven and the nurse was betting on nine, she thought I was a little guy. Well I fooled 'em all weighing in at 12 lbs! Guess they were right about my big ole buddha belly. I measured 24 inches which made me 50th percentile in everything. Dr. Kincaid said I'm the "average guy" but Mommy reassured me I was 100th percentile in good looks. Then they had to give me three shots. Mommy considered taking pictures of this moment but backed down at the last moment, saying it would just be cruel. I think she was glad she did because her eyes were blurry with tears anyway, we both got a little upset. But then we ate lunch :-)
Here are some of my latest photos. I am loving my toys more everyday and I love hanging out in my swing and talking to my buddies. They make me laugh and laugh and laugh!


Here I am learning to sit up in my Bumbo, I'm still not too sure about it.
And here I am with my mommy, she loves me so much!

Love you guys, EJ
Here are some of my latest photos. I am loving my toys more everyday and I love hanging out in my swing and talking to my buddies. They make me laugh and laugh and laugh!
Here I am learning to sit up in my Bumbo, I'm still not too sure about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment